PCBA Reverse Engineering
Automated reverse engineering can also be called cloning or replicating, it is not simply plagiarism, but a technology for reverse research on physical circuit boards, and through this technology, new products can be launched quickly. Next we will show you FS Technology's complete PCBA reverse engineering service.
Fast PCBA Reverse Engineering Service
Copy PCBA board service content and process
- Integrated circuit decryption and programming
- Reverse the schematic from the board
- Regenerate PCBA BOM & CAD files.
- PCBA Prototyping
- Final PCB testing and debugging
- Send PCBA samples to FS Tech Shenzhen Headquarters
- Engineers carry out reverse engineering work
- Send proof after cloning is complete
- Submit all engineering documents
- End of service
Copy PCB board service capability and price
- 1-40 layer circuit board reverse engineering
- Experienced engineer team
- With resources for CAD, 3D scanning, and other related fields
- 2-4 layer about $400 – $1000
- 6-8 layer about $700 – $1800
- Priced by engineers according to the complexity of the line
Complete PCB Reverse Engineering Process
Electronic engineering is a tremendously diverse field that constantly innovates. While inventing something that has never been seen before is very difficult, adapting to a fast-paced world is the real challenge for engineers. The answer to this challenge is PCB electronics reverse engineering, a process that involves disassembling worn-out items to analyze how individual components to function before merging prior inventions into new products. When performing PCBA reverse engineering, several processes are taken. These actions comprise: Collecting and analyzing data→Drawing and scanning→Adding the image to the appropriate software→Building a 3D PCBA layout→Developing schematics→Create Gerber files→Testing. Next, we decompose the process of PCB board copying:
Step 1: Collect and Analyze Data
Data is crucial to every project, just like any other project. The PCBA is wholly designed using this information. To perform PCBA cloning, you need to collect this information: 1. Detailed PCB reverse engineering information. 2. Details of all PCB components used on the board. 3. The details of how each circuit functions. 4. Create any details of the schematic.
Step 2: Drawing and Scanning
Because a PCBA already exists, It will assist you in designing your PCB circuit. So start the process by drawing the PCB that needs to be reverse engineered on a piece of paper. Using an image editor, it is first digitalized after being scanned with a scanner. The photos are then saved in a file comprised of layers.
Step 3: Adding the Image to the Software
You may now submit the printed circuit board image you have drawn and photographed and upload it t the website. This will aid you in the creation of your PCBA design. However, you must provide the PCBA picture in the proper format, such as PDF, DXF, or SVG.
Step 4: Create the PCB Layout
We will now create the 3D PCBA layout using your picture. We design with the help of 3D PCB design software. We will design and test your PCBA at this phase. Schematic, netlist, and layout are only a few of the features the software will include. The components that go on your PCBA are up to you to choose. Even printing out the circuit diagram on paper is possible using the software. Furthermore, we save the design as an image file and print it from a printer.
Step 5: Build the Schematic
A schematic is a circuit diagram used in PCBA design to demonstrate how all the components on your PCBA are connected. We must develop the schematic to outline what must be done and when. For instance, you must build a schematic for a project if you want to clone PCBA board.
Step 6: Create Gerber Files
Your order includes Gerber files, which are utilized in PCB manufacturing, besides using them as documentation of your board design. In this phase, we must create two files: a BOM file and a Gerber file.
Step 7: Test and debug the copy PCB board
After creating the Gerber files, we will check the PCBA for any flaws or problems. To test your board, utilize one of the several PCBA designing software available. In addition to evaluating the board, you should look for any manufacturing mistakes that could have compromised the functionality of your design. A test can show, for instance, that you designed a defective component or an error in routing the traces on your PCBA copy.
How to Maximize the Benefits of Reverse Engineering PCBA Projects
Reverse engineering (RE) plays a significant role in electronic PCBA. When you choose china PCB cloning service, you don’t need to spend more time and money to develop new products. In short, Engineers and technical professionals do not need to build the PCBA from the beginning or scratch in reverse engineering. Instead, they employ various tools and approaches to extract information about the Printed circuit board and its architecture. The following content will maximize the benefits of your cloning service.
Benefits of PCB clone
Reverse engineering can advance engineering in many ways, including by investigating current designs, recreating out-of-date items, and creating less expensive things. Listed below are the benefits of getting PCB copy services from FS Technology:
- Reverse engineering makes it easier to redesign PCBs. In the case of legacy systems, this is extremely helpful.
- It helps us to remove obsolete semiconductors from old PCBAs that are now out of compliance with environmental standards.
- Utilizing previously examined components during a copy saves time and money.
- The component’s functionality also increases with the new PCBA design and related software.
- PCBA reverse engineering allows you to build cost-effective designs, decrease waste from damaged and discarded boards, and restore and replace worn-out electronic circuits.
- Last but not least, reverse engineering opens the door to creative design. Engineers may link projects with prior knowledge and generate fresh ideas using reverse engineering.
PCBA Reverse Engineering Company Selection
Whether it is a fabrication, assembly or cloning project, a carefully selected PCBA supplier is absolutely the most important thing that will dictate the success or failure of an electronic project.
- Knowing more about the company’s history and choose a china PCBA clone factory that has been in business for a longer time.
- Look at the company’s ratings. If the reviews are favorable, move on to the consideration stage.
- Another factor is the caliber of the workforce; the organization must have resources in CAD, 3D scanning, and other relevant fields in addition to reverse engineering.
- Check their response time and whether they provide mobile scanning services.
- Knowing the PCB assembly capabilities of the service provider, which is a comprehensive inspection of the company